
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Just In Case You Wondered
My blog has an index and if you look under the header Picture of the girls you'll see these buttons: Home, Adoption, Monkey, Lou Lou, Anna Banana, Foster Care. If you click on them you will see where I actually blog. On this page it really is random posts. I am currently updating the Adoption blog of all of Gracie and Anna Beth's journey over the last 34 months. You can read all about the girls journey there. Monkey is our Ella Kate's page and I post there on her daily musings and such. Just recently I tried and failed to post daily for Down syndrome awareness month. Oops, I almost made a post every day. lol My pages on Lou Lou aka Gracie, will start the day of her adoption and the same with Anna Beth's page. Up until October 1 I felt I could not post about our other two daughters because they were still in foster care and there are confidentiality issues at stake. I am so excited to share with family and friends who do not get to see us on a daily or even regular basis to get to know the girls as they have been growing up. So you can get all the way back to the begining of their time with us, make sure you check out the Adoption blogs archive. And again Matt and I can not thank you all enough for your prayers and support of our Party of Five!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment