
Anna Beth showing off her new bedding she picked out all by herself.
I love Target. Target is only a few cents more on most things they sell than the other not so favorite store. They also are better quality on lots of things. Our church family threw us an adoption shower a few weeks ago. So when we went to register we took the girls with us....good idea...well, maybe maybe not. Anyhow I realize that Anna Beth has never had her own bed room all she has ever had is hammy downs, and since we had just had a visit from Santa I decided to register for new bedroom stuff for her. She thought it was so cool to pick out her own stuff. She has always been a nature lover. She will collect things from outside to keep as treasures. So when she saw this quilt at Target she absolutely had to have it! She proceeded to pick out all the things she wanted in her new room. We had so much fun. We had a great time at her shower and got quite a few of the items for her room her favorite? The hedge hog bean bag! She loves it

I was wondering what I was gonna do for the art work on her walls. So I went over a few aisles and found these wallies that match her bedroom suit. They had enough in them to do a mural and still have the other walls be decorated as well.

I am almost completely done I just have to order the curtains, and find a bed skirt I like and her room will be complete...oh and buy a magic eraser to clean off the "art work" she added the other day.




No comments:
Post a Comment