Saturday, May 15, 2010

She's Gonna Be Five!


Portrait time


Would you please smile for real?!


Much better! So pretty!

And there she is for real my
Madeline Grace


Madeline Grace is going to be five on May 31st. I can not believe my Lou Lou is so big. Time goes by way to fast for me. Yes, every now and again I catch myself dreaming of what is coming down the road but I find my self the older my children get not wishing or dreaming away these early years. Slowing down and cherishing each moment, even the yucky ones, is so hard in this fast paced world. But, for Lou Lou in particular, I wish to teach her how to do this....I often find her wishing her life would go faster, I think one of the many gifts I can give her is to teach her to love being young and how to get everything out of her childhood it has to offer and not wish it away! Sweet girl it will be like the wind and will pass you by in a whisper and be gone, please enjoy it while it lasts. I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment