Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What I've Been Up To


Sewing, sewing and more sewing! When faced with the fact that all three of the girls were starting school this year and they could no longer wear their pj's...we are a pj family when at home. Then, I had to face the financial undertaking a clothing 3! Well after seeing the $$$$! I decided to dust off the old sewing machine and start making the bulk of the girls clothes. Here is my cute model, showing off some of her and her sisters fall outfits. This one is Anna Beth's.


Now she is modeling Ella Kate's.


These outfits were the first ones I made and I love them, the girls love the Bella Bella pants...kind of like a skirt, kind of like pants and oh so very girly :)


And finally Gracie's fall outfit! She sure is getting a lot of practice modeling!


I have made their pants, peasant dress, peasant shirts, outfits, and now their winter jackets out of fleece. But back when school first started it was over 100 degrees so I needed to make a lot of shorts, capris, and Bella Bella shorts. Which I am now putting away, if this weather would make up it's mind! lol



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful outfits! I love them! I used to sew constantly years ago. But then we had enough hand me downs that I didn't need to sew much any more. In fact our youngest girls ages 7,8 and 9 are wearing their older sister's hand sewed clothing. Those older girls are now 31 and 34!! And then Walmart came and I can get pretty good deals for our boys. I got $7 jeans online for our 6 year old. Wish I had more time to sew I miss it and your out fits inspire me! (((HUG)))

    ReplyDelete