Sunday, November 28, 2010

Merry Christmas! A Little Early


Christmas with the Woodring side of the family was a little early this year. Noah opening his presents. His favorite? The fur Real puppy that goes for a walk!


Well Miss Ella Kate has definitely got a future in music somehow....I'm not so sure I want it to be drums, but these picks are a rock star in the making!


Sweet Gracie wanted a glow dome for Christmas last year...and Santa ran out of dough! So Mamaw and Papaw to the rescue! She was so excited.


I absolutely love Bekah's face when she sees her Baby Alive!


And Anna Beth was so excited with all of her Toy Story 3 stuff! We had such a great holiday together and miss Scott, Neysa, Noah and Bekah so very much! hopefully we will get to see them again next year! And so begins the Holiday Season just a little earlier this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment