
I Love my Daddy! I am my Daddy's girl. Ever since I was very little, I have had a connection with my Daddy that I struggle to find words to describe. My earthly Daddy showed me my Heavenly Father, and what that relationship is, looks like, feels like, and most importantly the love of a father. He adores Ella Kate, and has since the first moment he laid eyes on her. He sees her beauty and perfection. He sees her innocence and her mischievousness. He expects "normal" from her, while guiding her as she goes. Ella Kate LOVES her Papaw!! She glows around him and always has the hugs he loves. Thank You Daddy, for loving me enough to guide me to my Heavenly Father, and for loving God's children who come into our family, whether for a short time or forever.
I just can't wait until Lou Lou and Anna Banana are part of our forever family. Isn't God Wonderful!
ReplyDelete