I got it out real quick...but....needless to say the camera is dead!
Yes, my new camera! So this post will have no "new" pictures~Here is one from his Birthday.

Matt,
Today and every day I salute you! You are my best friend, the best husband I could ever have. God has blessed me with a man who shows me daily who God is. I could not do what we have been called to do without you! God knew that...He knew that I was not going to be able to have children and that I would need you...not just any man ..but you! I knew that we were going to go on an adventure in our service to the Lord, and it takes a strong Christian to handle what has come our way in His service.
Yes, I know other servants have their struggles which may or may not be harder to bear. God has given us gifts beyond measure! And these gifts can not be measured with any measure this world has. I feel we have come to know the heart of God and what he really wishes for His children. We have not done this alone by no means. However, the day in and out, has been God, you and me ( along with lots of prayers...thanks everyone). I love you more than words can say and I knew from the first moment that I saw you with a small child, that you were gonna make the best Father. You show our kids God... His Mercy...His Love.....His Heart. So many times I have seen you show our kids mercy....you don't give them what they may deserve....instead you give them mercy...Thank You, Thank You for showing them and me our Father's Mercy daily, by showing us mercy...We Love you and Pray for you daily. God has truly blessed us. All my love,
No comments:
Post a Comment