
This is a BIG day for Anna Beth as well. It is the first day she has had Momma and Daddy all to herself! She will soon flip from being sad about them leaving her to being a little miffed that they return....;)

Here we come, watch out world!
I am sooooo nervous they are going to loose Ella Kate and that Gracie will be too shy.....

Gracie and her sweet teacher, Mrs. McCrary. All smiles on her part and in she goes......still no tears....
I am so proud of my girls, they did great and it helped me to keep my tears at bay. However, I was a big mess when I realized that I had forgot to bring Ella Kate's sunscreen. By the time I got back to school, they were outside, and she was fried and miserable. I felt sooooo bad, she was red and had heat stroke. It was 105 heat index and I forget to tell them she has heat issues and burns easily. Bad Momma of the year award. I lost it and started bawling like a baby. Her teachers were sooooo understanding of the crazy lady falling apart in front of them. lol I had done so well all day to that point, oh well welcome to all things new! The girls had a great first day and once I calmed down and had a BIG cry so did I.





No comments:
Post a Comment