Monday, August 9, 2010

Time For New Firsts Part 2


Anna Beth's heading into her preschool open house.

Steppin on up to register!
She is more ready than I am... Hey, wait wasn't she just being brought to us at not even two months old? She can't be big enough to start preschool. sniff sniff :(


Come on Momma this way! I'm gonna find my room.


Now she's not quite so brave...;) She was soooo excited to be in Ms. Tiffany's class. I spent lots of time showing her pics from when Ms. Tiffany and I were in college together. She just gets a little shy in some new situations. I got tickled at her because she was all ready to go and then she slowly warmed up and started talking her ear off. She is gonna be one, if not the oldest one in her class. She is so ready and I am getting there...lol



1 comment:

  1. I am VERY lucky to have Anna Beth in my class and am so happy to be reunited with you all. We have so many fond memories of you and Matt and our times together. Love you and your family very much!

    ReplyDelete