Saturday, April 11, 2009
Happy Easter
I must admit that until I became an adoptive mom I had not given much thought to my "own" adoption. And, until I was a foster mom to two beautiful boys that I hoped to adopt, that I could understand "losing" a son. God loved me so much that He sent His only Son to die for my sins so that I could be adopted by Him. Galatians 4:4-5 I know how much my heart melts every time I think about my Sweet little girl. I know how tears come to my eyes when I remember saying yes, I choose her! God chose us! Galatians 4:6-7 At one point the Judge asked us if we understood that this meant she will be as if she had been born of us...thus entitling her to our inheritance. In Romans 8:15 I read that this is how God views me as well, that through Jesus Christ I was given the spirit of adoption by whom I cry out "Abba, Father." Adoption makes me a child of God....and adoption has finally made me a mother. I am so very blessed to have a Heavenly Father who loved me so much that He allowed His Son to die for me......So He could Adopt me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just found your blog today! It's so cute. I love the 'links' you have at the top. VERY COOL! I might need some tips on how to create that myself. Lovin' the blogging you do!
ReplyDelete