
Gracie's first Christmas program was wonderful. She did great even though she was very nervous. Unfortunately I was not close enough to get good pictures..sigh... These were the best ones of the bunch. She had a part to recite in her class's part of the program..... " That shone on the path of the wise men as they traveled from afar".........I was so proud she remembered her line it just came out very, very softly...too cute! They all did great, and their Teachers worked really hard on the program and I am so grateful for Gracie's teacher Mrs. Theresa. And Gracie just loves her and school.

We ended the holiday program with a reception, where Gracie showed Me and Daddy the holiday projects she had been doing in school. We had refreshments and even a visit from Santa!
Remember you can click on the image to make it bigger.

No comments:
Post a Comment