It is 5:30 in the morning do you know where your children are?.......
Uh..... well seeing as how I was still asleep in bed......
I am assuming they are too. :)
Well, let me tell you why I am raising this question.
It is for me.
Because I have children who do not know how to stay out of anything!!!!!
Everything excites and entices them!
They love getting into mischief!
Even "nothing" can be fascinating to them!
Here is how my day has started.
I hope you laugh, laugh so hard that there are tears in your eyes.
All at my expense of course. :)
BANG!!!
CRASH!!
I get kind of awake and look at the clock, it's 5:30 a.m.
I stumble out of bed and look toward the bathroom to realize the noise I had just heard did not come from there.
Then, I look down the hall and notice it.....
that the bedroom door of my 3 yr old is open.
I stumble from my bedroom and head toward the door
as I pass by the living room I hear giggles....
Now, mind you my eyes are barely open and cognition is not so good!
I say, "girls why are you three up it is to early?.....You must get back in bed n.......... !"
Let me paint you a picture now of the scene.....
First thing I hear is giggling girls, but something stops me in my tracks... that smell....what is that smell?
As I 'round the corner to the kitchen
I see Ella Kate sitting INSIDE the refrigerator.
Gracie starts to run away...smart girl!!!
and say that somebody else did it!
And Anna Beth is shaking the fire out of the Parmesan cheese container....
As I step onto the kitchen floor, I hear crunch, and I feel squishy, stuff between my toes.
I notice as my eyes focus better that I am stepping all over shredded Romano cheese.
Beside Ella Kate,...... did I mention she is sitting INSIDE the refrigerator?...... is the Romano cheese container with something purple in it! On the floor is the grape jam. I look at the refrigerator door and notice stuff missing, the ranch dressing, mayo, Worcestershire, and cheese containers.
Upon closer inspection I see Ella Kate is drinking the ranch dressing and that it is all over her
pj's. On the floor was the bottle of Worcestershire, mayo and the container for Romano Cheese.
I gasp and tell Gracie to come back....Anna Beth to stop shaking the Parmesan Cheese and Ella Kate to get up out of the refrigerator!!
To which she responds...... why?
For now I must ignore her question because....
I start to gag...because of the stinky cheese!that is everywhere.... it was a brand new container! :
I step back out of the kitchen and try to stop myself from puking.
As I gain my composer, I look up to see the mess that lay before me.......
I could feel IT well up inside me.
What is this IT you ask?
Well IT comes with a very short fuse, one that seems to be even shorter when I am half awake...or am so rudely awakened from slumber.
Did I mention that I am most definitely NOT a morning person?!
I go and get Ella Kate out of the refrigerator.
I take the Parmesan cheese from Anna Beth.
I look all the girls over to make sure no one is hurt.
I look and make sure nothing is broken.
I put all the food/condiments back into the refrigerator and shut the door!
I turn to hear Anna Beth say to me....."we were cooking like you Mommy!
One of these days I will remember to grab my CAMERA! Because this is going to be funny later!
Uh..... well seeing as how I was still asleep in bed......
I am assuming they are too. :)
Well, let me tell you why I am raising this question.
It is for me.
Because I have children who do not know how to stay out of anything!!!!!
Everything excites and entices them!
They love getting into mischief!
Even "nothing" can be fascinating to them!
Here is how my day has started.
I hope you laugh, laugh so hard that there are tears in your eyes.
All at my expense of course. :)
BANG!!!
CRASH!!
I get kind of awake and look at the clock, it's 5:30 a.m.
I stumble out of bed and look toward the bathroom to realize the noise I had just heard did not come from there.
Then, I look down the hall and notice it.....
that the bedroom door of my 3 yr old is open.
I stumble from my bedroom and head toward the door
as I pass by the living room I hear giggles....
Now, mind you my eyes are barely open and cognition is not so good!
I say, "girls why are you three up it is to early?.....You must get back in bed n.......... !"
Let me paint you a picture now of the scene.....
First thing I hear is giggling girls, but something stops me in my tracks... that smell....what is that smell?
As I 'round the corner to the kitchen
I see Ella Kate sitting INSIDE the refrigerator.
Gracie starts to run away...smart girl!!!
and say that somebody else did it!
And Anna Beth is shaking the fire out of the Parmesan cheese container....
As I step onto the kitchen floor, I hear crunch, and I feel squishy, stuff between my toes.
I notice as my eyes focus better that I am stepping all over shredded Romano cheese.
Beside Ella Kate,...... did I mention she is sitting INSIDE the refrigerator?...... is the Romano cheese container with something purple in it! On the floor is the grape jam. I look at the refrigerator door and notice stuff missing, the ranch dressing, mayo, Worcestershire, and cheese containers.
Upon closer inspection I see Ella Kate is drinking the ranch dressing and that it is all over her
pj's. On the floor was the bottle of Worcestershire, mayo and the container for Romano Cheese.
I gasp and tell Gracie to come back....Anna Beth to stop shaking the Parmesan Cheese and Ella Kate to get up out of the refrigerator!!
To which she responds...... why?
For now I must ignore her question because....
I start to gag...because of the stinky cheese!that is everywhere.... it was a brand new container! :
I step back out of the kitchen and try to stop myself from puking.
As I gain my composer, I look up to see the mess that lay before me.......
I could feel IT well up inside me.
What is this IT you ask?
Well IT comes with a very short fuse, one that seems to be even shorter when I am half awake...or am so rudely awakened from slumber.
Did I mention that I am most definitely NOT a morning person?!
I go and get Ella Kate out of the refrigerator.
I take the Parmesan cheese from Anna Beth.
I look all the girls over to make sure no one is hurt.
I look and make sure nothing is broken.
I put all the food/condiments back into the refrigerator and shut the door!
I turn to hear Anna Beth say to me....."we were cooking like you Mommy!
One of these days I will remember to grab my CAMERA! Because this is going to be funny later!

No comments:
Post a Comment