Monday, January 25, 2010

You Are SOOOO BIG!


She is ready to go! Anna Beth did great for Mrs. Kendra, she got right up in her seat and let her check her mouth and then Anna Beth Chose bubble gum tooth paste. And then came Mr. slurpy....I thought she was gone come out of her chair , but she did great we told her it just sucked up all the extra liquid in her mouth from washing away the gritty toothpaste and she was fine. This is her first time being in the big girl chair and doing it all by herself and boy was she proud and so was I.


She got ready to go....her bib, and some spiffy sunglasses which she kept trying to look under...too cute!


Whatcha doing?
Trying to talk at the dentist is like ....I don't know....... but Anna Beth managed to let Mrs. Kendra know she wanted a pink Dora tooth brush and that she loved pink everything, and not green anymore cause green is her secondest favorite color now! LOL


I couldn't be more proud of my baby girl...she has come so very far and I only hope every dentist visit goes this smoothly.......well a Momma can dream can't she?



No comments:

Post a Comment