Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt & A Spring Photo Shoot To Boot


On Saturday, we headed to Alvaton Church of Christ for an Easter Egg Hunt. The girls were so excited. After we saw the Easter Bunny and got pictures taken it was time to go a hunting.

Get ready....... get set .....go! And they are off.....


They had 4000 eggs and the girls had a great time finding their share .


Ella Kate is off and running.


She finds her first egg...



Wow, Gracie your bucket is full. Don't you think you have enough? No, Mommy just one more!


Eggs, Eggs, and more Eggs!


Look Momma I found one!


Ella Kate trying to find a better way to carry her eggs.


This egg hunting thing is lots of hard work :)

After the hunt we went inside to eat lunch. It was a great time of fellowship with friends we haven't seen nearly enough. I have a bunch of pics from the daffodil field I will post soon. I am so glad Spring is in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment