Monday, March 22, 2010

Yea! My Computer is back!

I have missed being able to update on the goings on round here. My husband and I have been having a semi- serious discussion about whether our amazingly slowwwww computer has to many pics on it, or a some kind of virus thing. So I have been saving to disk our pics like crazy. I'm talking Gigabytes here...ridiculous! So now I have freed up gigabytes of RAM and it is still having load errors and moving slower than a snail. So I just know that it must have a bug or worm or Trojan horse....He still thinks not. Today, however; not that I'm keeping score or any thing, because that would be wrong in a marriage......turns out I'm right, well sort of....
When I turn on the computer today, I am sure it will be doing the same thing it has been doing for weeks now, except today I turned on the computer to discover that it is going to be CRASHING......No wait, stop! I scan quickly the gibberish before me to see that it is recommending for security reasons that I run a check disk. Whew!! So I did and low and behold in the check was found a spy! well, it was a person whose name I did not recognize and therefore I am pretty sure I would call that a spy. A Hacker! Well, all this to say, the scan fixed the issue and I am back. So new posts will arrive soon. And to whom ever you are who thought you could stop my computer from working well to you I say...... Hit the road jack and don't come back!



No comments:

Post a Comment