
Today the girls and all their friends had a service project for the Young at Hearts of our church.
The kids all prepared a meal for them after their Bible class. Our girls made Tabbouleh a Greek wheat salad and cookies. They had such a fun time helping to prepare for the meal. The kids did a great job with their cards and being patient when the time came to eat. They colored cards to give them and sang songs as we waited on their Bible class to be over. Our girls love our older members at church. They want to pray for them when they are ill, and visit with them at church. I warms my heart to see them bring such joy to these wonderful men and women. They love to see the kids coming and are so encouraging to Matt and I about how they are behaving and what great kids we have. I am honored to serve these folks and I am blessed that my children love and have many "grandparents" that love them as well. Here are some pics of the day.......

Everyone singing while waiting to serve. I am not sure why Anna Beth's got her head bowed....knowing her it is no telling! lol









No comments:
Post a Comment