That's What Faith Must Be
HOME| ADOPTION| FOSTER CARE

Friday, June 4, 2010

VBS in E-Town

While I was at the hospital taking care of my Momma who had just had knee surgery, Matt had an opportunity for the girls to go to E-town church of Christ's VBS. Growing up there was wonderful and I remember all the VBS's I went to as a kid and just as we did back then, my family makes up a large portion of the members there. LOL They did a super Saturday and it went great. My aunts were Anna Beth's teachers and she was in class with her cousins Zach and Zoey. Then Ella Kate, and Gracie were in class with their cousins John, and Jayden. Like I said we Woodrings make up a good portion of the folks there. I am so happy my children got to spend the day with family and making lots of new friends, all the while learning about the love of God.









Written by Michelle at 11:45 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Funny Man and Me

My Funny Man and Me

Monkey

Monkey

Lou Lou

Lou Lou

Anna Nanna

Anna Nanna

My Blog List

  • Three Tuesday Tots
    A Living Journal
    5 weeks ago
  • Enjoying the Small Things
    2024 Stocking Stuffer Guide for Kids, Tweens & Teens
    1 year ago
  • But SeriousLee Folks
    Christmas Thoughts
    5 years ago
  • Confessions of a Pioneer Woman | Ree Drummond
    Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
    6 years ago
  • The Adventures of Christine
    erhalten [PDF, ePub, Kindle] Marquess of Darkness - Racheengel [DE] neu veröffentlicht 2019
    7 years ago
  • MckMama
    4 Ways Your High School Child Benefits from the Performing Arts
    8 years ago
  • Life With My Special Ks
    Happy 10th Birthday, Keeghan!!!
    9 years ago
  • Our Unexpected Journey
    Glasses for B....
    10 years ago
  • It's a Smalling World
    Spring Training
    11 years ago
  • I'm a Mommy
    1st Grade .....Here she comes!
    13 years ago
  • My Lavish Life
    I'm Ba-ack!
    13 years ago
  • Flying with the Starlings
    SWHS Musical
    13 years ago
  • Emmaline's World
    2011 Summer Review
    15 years ago
  • Our Little Girl
    I Heart Shutterfly
    15 years ago
  • Life With T.L.C
    Deck the Halls
    16 years ago
  • Maglinger Family Blog
    October News
    16 years ago
  • Windows Wide Open
  • Audrey Korryn

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2011 (19)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2010 (77)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (5)
      • David Lipscomb University Summer Celebration
      • Sunshine Kids Serve The Young At Heart
      • TOY STORY 3 AT The Drive In
      • Sprinkler Bugs
      • VBS in E-Town
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2009 (31)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)

About Me

Michelle
Who am I? Well, I am many things a Christian, wife, and momma to my 3 beautiful girls. God has blessed our girls with some developmental challenges that bring our lives a lot of extra. And with all this extra, I wear many hats. We are excited to see our girls thrive and grow as they become the women God wants them to be. This blog is to help everyone stay posted on our journey to serve God and grow our family.
View my complete profile
All contentents on this blog are copyright protected. Simple theme. Theme images by GelatoPlus. Powered by Blogger.